Thursday, September 27, 2012

Warm Witchy Wishes

I recently found this new blog called Crafty Friends Challenges, the blog  holds  bi-weekly challenges hosted by Beate Johns and  her friends.

This week is challenge #7 Halloween, make anything Halloween related, a card, banner, scrapbook page,treat bag or whatever you can imagine.

If there is more than 10 entries she will be giving away some awesome blog candy, so head on over and check it out.

I made a Z-fold card and used the Peachy Keen Lisa Jean Halloween stamp set for focal image.


I cut her out using my Spellbinders Scalloped Oval large die and inked the inside with SU Apricot Appeal, then colored her using Copics and a few Bic markers.



I used 2 colors of plain cardstock and Forever in Time's Hocus Pocus glitter paper for the font and left inside panels.

For the inside of the card I used the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder for the background and the Scalloped oval again for the sentiment.


Both the sentiment and the cauldron come from the Lisa Jean Halloween stamp set and are embossed with Adirondack Earthtones Stream and clear embossing powder.

I also embossed a Martha Stewart "Caution" stamp on the bottom right.

I love Halloween and can't wait to see what Spooky projects everyone comes up with.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!