Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #115 'Color Play'

I'm entering this card into the CARDZ TV Cricut Cardz Challenge #115... 

The Theme:  Red, yellow & blue, any Cricut cartridge.

I used the Mini Monograms cartridge to create the base of the card, I cut out 2 shadow layers and adhered them together. Then I cut out the largest die in the Spellbinders Star Circles, along with the little star.



I made the rocket with the Cricut Lite B is for Boy cartridge and added some Glossy Accents to the window. The rocket is flying by the moon which is made with the pop-up moon Fiskars punch.

The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Small Things which I embossed in black.


I used red cardstock for the inside, cut out with the Mini Monograms cartridge and cut off the very top to fit. 


The Alien also comes from the B is for Boy cartridge, I cut him out at 2" and added some googly eyes in red, yellow and blue for some fun. The sentiment comes from Pink By Design's Train Station stamp set. 

I will be linking up this post to Sarah Hamer's Link Up Tuesday, head on over and check out what some talented crafters have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!