Monday, September 17, 2012

Harvest Time! STVLIVECHAT8

It's Harvest time! This is my entry for the Live Chat Challenge - It's Fall Y'all!! over at Stamp TV.

Posted by Lee this chat challenge is to make a card using Autumn flowers or foliage or harvest images.

Use the keyword STVLIVECHAT8 to see all the fabulous Fall entries!  Challenge uploads are due by Tuesday, Sept. 18 by 8 pm CT.


I used Bazzill Brown for the base and Momenta Back Country cardstock with my We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper Deco cut.

The sentiment comes from the Papertrey Ink Gobble Gobble stamp set which I embossed in Clear embossing powder and the ribbon is American Crafts.


The cornucopia comes from Recollections Thanksgiving stamp set, I colored it with my Copics and attached it to the front with some popdots .


I embossed the inside sentiment which comes from the Pink By Design Friends to the end stamp set.

Good luck to everyone and can't wait to see all the entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!