Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Wishes!

I'm entering this card in the latest challenge over at Cardz TV

This weeks Cricut Card Challenge is: Challenge #117 “SSoo SSSpooky!” Make an S-fold card for Halloween using any cartridge(s) and any colors you’d like.

For this card I used the October 31st and the Mini Monograms Cricut cartridges. 

I cut the Raven out at 2 1/4" from the Oct 31st cartridge and added some popdots to the back.

Next I used the Mini Monograms cartridge and the real dial size button and cut two moons out at 3 1/4" then used SU Apricot Appeal to ink around the edge of the moons.


I embossed the sentiment in black which comes from Pink By Designs' Ghostly Greetings stamp set.


The background paper is from DCWV The Midnight Spell stack.


The inside sentiment is also from the Ghostly Greetings stamp set and embossed in black.

I used a Martha Stewart Halloween stamp set and embossed the ravens in black on either side of the sentiment.

Sending Happy Halloween Wishes for the upcoming spooky holiday.

Check out Sarah Hamer's Link Up Tuesday and see what everyone has been up to this week. I will be adding this card to the collection.

2 comments:

  1. What a great spooky S-card! I love the patterned paper and that raven is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Spooky!! This card is great. That pattern paper is neat.

    Hugs, Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!