Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thankful for you!

Today I'm entering the challenge  for Mix it Up Monday: STV12MON35 Sketch with a Twist over at Stamp TV...


Melissa Cash is the host and her challenge to us : to create a card or project using the sketch below and FALL colors.


Be sure to tag your card/project with: STV12MON35 when you upload to your STV gallery.

The deadline for your challenge is Sunday September 16th at 8:00 pm CT. One week following your challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV.


For the focal image of this card I embossed the pumpkins from Inkadinkado All Hallow's Eve stamp set with green embossing powder, then used Copics to color them in.

I cut out the pumpkins with my Spellbinders  Classic Square and Inverted Square Dies then inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. A couple of leaf brads and voila!


I took the pumpkin stamp and made a background piece, embossing them in green and inking with Vintage Photo.

The inside sentiment comes from Pink By Design Bracketful Stamp set. I embossed it and another pumpkin in green.


I then stamped the pumpkin again but this time cut out the front pumpkin and used it to hide the brads from the front of the card.

Can't wait to see all the great projects!

I will also be linking this over at Sarah Hamer's Link Up Tuesday, so stop on by and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!