Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 32 - Sketch - Aug 2012

This week over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog a Sketch Challenge is going on. I love Peachy Keen stamps, since my drawing talent is stick men and stick woman.

Peachy Keen Challenge 32 - Sketch -  Aug 2012


So here is my card that I made for the challenge.


I used the Cricut Lite Recess cartridge for the little school girl sitting at her desk. The cardstock comes from Recollections Back to School collection.


I used the Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Assortment for her face. Then used my Sukura Gelly Roll Pen in White for her eyes and my Bic markers for the rest of the face.


The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Simply Everything. This is a great stamp set full of sentiments for every occasion.

The Tree stamp is from a local Dollar store which I colored with Copics and added some Glossy Accents to the apple to give it shine. 

The inside sentiment is from a Studio G set that I got at Michaels.

You should head on over to Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge Blog and check out the other entries, there are many very talented crafters out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!