Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I love my Dog!

I love my Dog! He's not really my dog, he's my neighbor's dog but I love him too. It's like having a dog but without any of the associated costs..... it's great!

He comes and goes as he pleases, he knows he's always welcome here.

Anytime I put something onto the BBQ, he's right by my side giving me that face that says " LOVE ME, LOVE ME, LOVE ME". He's too cute.

Often when I am outside working on a post he is laying quietly beside me, keeping me safe while I write away. 

He is a great dog and I love him.


For this card I used Recollections cardstock and the Crafts Too - Bone and Paw Print Embossing Folder.

I used the Woof Woof Dog stamp set from Recollections that I got at Michaels with black embossing powder for both the dog and the sentiment. I used my Spellbinders Classic Inverted Scalloped Squares to cut out the dog and the Spellbinders Tag Trio for the sentiment. I added some color with my Bic markers and some popdots for dimension.

Then used my Stud/Deco Corner Chomper and added a few Recollections Paw brads and gave the dog a couple Bone brads.  


For the inside sentiment I used the Pink by Design February Stamp of the Month Rain or Shine. Is that sentiment not perfect or what?!

I also stamped the fire hydrant on red cardstock and cut it out with my Honey Bee Scissors....couldn't live without these..they are awesome!!!!  

I will be entering this card in the Cardz TV Challenge #12 Anything Goes. You should head on over to Cardz TV and check out Mary and her new Design Team have been up to.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, the embossing looks great, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the image as well as those bones. So cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for the anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Love this card and it's awesome that your neighbors dog is soooo friendly and fun! Love it! Thanks for creating with us at Cardz TV!

    Sarah :)
    Cardz TV DT
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!