Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday Slider Box

Just over a week ago it was the Pink By Design July Stamp Release but I was at work and had to miss it :(

Darn work, always getting in the way ...lol. 

Well that night they made a Slider Box, perfect for many things. It's fun, quick and easy to make and the only limit is your imagination when it comes to decorating the box.

So here is my version of the box.... a Birthday Slider Box.


 I used 110# Cardstock that I purchased at Staples for the slider box to make sure the box was nice and sturdy. Then added some Recollections cardstock and DCWV Birthday pattern paper.

I used my Martha Stewart Balloon punch, attached 3 together and stamped my sentiment right on the balloons. The sentiment is from Pink by Design's April Stamp of the Month - My Favorite Kind.

I used some Divine Twine in Aqua for the balloon string.

I
Now slide it open and SURPRISE!! 

I added some tissue paper and some candy fish  for some sweet birthday wishes!!!

Yummm. I may have had to try a few for quality control purposes only...lol.

The inside sentiment is from Pink by Design's Say it Sweet.

What a great little box that you can use for any occasion, just create, decorate and fill with whatever your heart desires.

I will be linking this to Link Up Tuesday over at Sarah Hamer's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!