Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink By Design 2 Year Anniversary Party

Hello all. What a fun filled day this is going to be. Today is Pink By Design's 2 Year Anniversary Party.

There will be challenges all day long til 7 tonight and then a Ustream at 8. Everyone can join and add their projects to each challenge and they are giving away prizes for each challenge. If you enter each challenge you get a FREE stamp set.... YAY!!!!

So here is my entry for challenge #3 Embossing.


I used the Pink by Design Just Beachy stamp set for the main image. I stamped it onto Kraft card stock and then used some white card stock, Copics and some pattern paper and paper pieced it together.

The sentiment is from the Pink By Design Summer Vacation stamp set.

For the embossing part of the card I used my Cuttlebug and the Spellbinders M Bossabilities Sea Beauty, love this double folder.

I added some Blueberry Divine Twine to finish the card.


The inside sentiment  and the shells also comes from the Summer Vacation stamp set.

So get your stamps out and start entering the challenges, remember you have about a 3 hr time limit. I hope everyone has a great time.

Good luck to all and happy crafting.


1 comment:

  1. I love this...the embossing and bright images are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate over at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!