Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone.

I just got home last week from a well deserved holiday and straight back to work I went. I didn't want to leave the sun behind and head back to the real world but I had to.

Well this week was my friend's birthday and every year we go camping to celebrate the occasion. Camp fire, food, drinks, stars and of course s'mores.

I bought her a balloon and whipped up this simple birthday card for her.


I used  Recollections cardstock and my Indentz Vine 1 folder to emboss the background, then stamped one of the butterflies from Inkadinkado Butterflies stamp set in StazOn Teal Blue ink. I decided to cut out the butterfly with the Spellbinders Peony Die set and added some popdots.

The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Sibling Love stamp set, cut out with the Spellbinders Grommet Tags and attached using Divine Twine in Aqua.


The inside sentiment comes from Studio G, I think.


So here are some Butterfly Birthday Wishes!!!!

To another great year of new adventures and treasured memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!