Sunday, April 1, 2012

A little bird told me.....

Well time to get back at it.... I have been sick with an ear infection that just wouldn't go away.
Now it is gone and I can enjoy life again... yay

So I started the other day with a birthday card for the LPN on the unit I work.

She is a wonderful, thoughtful lady that I love to work with. Since it was her special day we decided to celebrate with balloons,flowers, cake and of course a  card.

I stamped one of the birdhouses from my JustRite Birdhouses stamp set and colored it using my Copics. I cut out and embossed the image using my Spellbinders Standard Circle Large Dies. Then ran the bottom half of the teal paper through the Cuttlebug with the Floral Fantasy folder.  


Both sentiments come from the Simply Everything stamp set from Pink By Design. This is a great versatile stamp set to own, it simply has a bit of everything...lol


The cardstock is Recollections Cool Water .... I love the colors in this paper pack, a mixture of purples and teals. I added a few large and mini flower brads from Recollections that I picked up on sale at Michaels.


Since the card is a 5 1/2" square I realized that I needed to make an envelope to fit.

I used my Martha Stewart Score Board and Momenta Chloe's Garden pyramid paper pack that I got at Walmart to make this envelope. I just love the great assortment of beautiful double sided cardstock in Chloe's Garden.... great for many uses.

Have a great day and stay crafty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!