Thursday, March 15, 2012

3 Cheers for Green Beers!!!!

Only 2 more days til St Patrick's Day.

Here is another card that I made for this festive green beer drinking day. I must say that I have never drank green beer but I guess there is always a first time for everything.


I used the Grommet Tags from Spellbinders in my Cuttlebug to cut out and stamp the sentiment on.

The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Luck O' the Irish stamp set. This set is full of lots of great sayings.

I then ran some green ribbon through the holes to attach it to the card.

The image stamp is one that I got for .....50 cents at a local Department store. I colored it in with my Bic markers and added some popdots.


The inside sentiment is also from Pink by Design's Luck O' the Irish stamp set.

I punched a couple of Shamrocks with my Fiskars Pop-up Punch and added some popdots.

3 Cheers for Green Beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!