Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stamp and Punch Storage

Sorry  that I haven't posted lately, I've been working like crazy and now I have a nasty ear infection. Fun fun.

So here as promised is a look at my stamp and punch storage.


Here is my favorite way of storing my stamp sets and Spellbinders Dies. Avery 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheet protectors and binders from Staples. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I have about 15 of them, all broken into different categories.


Here is one of my Pink by Design Sentiment Stamp Binders. I belong to the PBD Stamp of the Month Club...(love it) so I have a couple of binders full of sentiments.

I just added a piece of Velcro to each top to keep them closed. It's so easy to just flip through each one and pick the one that I want.



For my single stamps I found this Crop in Style Binder at one of the local Thrift shops for $2....what a steal !!!
It even had all the original inserts in it.


I just added some extra Hockey card holders into it and slid in my single stamps. These are my Stamping Bella Stamps they fit perfectly into the pockets.


I keep all my wood mounted stamps (or at least the one's that I haven't unmounted) in a 12 x 12 Iris Scrapbook Case that I got at Michaels.


I also use them for all of my paper punches, these are some of my Martha Stewart Halloween punches. I love how they fit and I can clearly see the one that I want to use.


Here are my cases of stamps and punches, I have them in several colors and broken into categories. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!