Sunday, March 11, 2012

VivaLasVegaStamps

The next time I'm in Las Vegas  I will definitely be making a stop at VivaLasVegaStamps !!!!

I can't believe that I didn't know that this stamp heaven existed.

I guess that is a good thing otherwise the last few times I went to Vegas I would've had to pay for 2 extra pieces of luggage, because I'm sure I could spend hours in this store.





Look at ALL the stamps in here.... I can't believe my eyes !!!  Making me think that a weekend trip might be in the near future.

You should also check out the VLVS Tutorials and their Blog @  http://vivalas.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Mel, you'd have to go for a month, just to make sure you didn't miss a thing. And make that 5 suitcases....you have to bring me back a few.....dozen!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!