Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and show you a card I made recently.

I used orange, green and brown Bazzill Cardstock for the base and the layers of this card. I stamped the Bunny in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on White Recollections Cardstock and used my Copics to color it, then cut it out using my Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large



I just love this cute little set of stamps from Hot off the Press called Hoppy Easter. I used the mini carrot stamp and made my own background paper. First I stamped the carrot in some Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink and then colored them in with one of my Copics. I just love how it turned out, I will have to try this with some of my other small stamps.

For the Carrot I used the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge cut out at 3", along with the shadow layer. The carrot is my favorite piece of the card.... I just love it. The sentiment comes from Pink By Design's Hoppy Easter stamp set..... isn't just perfect. I gave the carrot some dimension by adding some popdots.



For the inside of the card I stamped some more carrots and rounded the corners with my corner punch. The sentiment also comes from Pink By Design's Hoppy Easter stamp set.

Wishing you a Hoppy Day
Hope everyone has a great Easter with Family and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!