Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding

In two different previous posts I showed you the Wedding Invitations and Favors that I did for a friend.

Wedding Invitation
Wedding Favors

Well her big day has finally come and gone and two have become one. What a beautiful Bride my friend made, a day she won't soon forget.

To wish them well on their new journey together I made them a Chapel card.

I used the Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge and my Cricut Expression to make this card.

I welded two Chapel Shadow layers together in the Cricut Craft Room to make the brown base of the card. I cut the other layers out using the same pink and brown paper that I used to make the invitations.


The tulips are cut out using my Martha Stewart Tulip edger punch and then colored with Copics.

I found the bell embellishment in my Christmas stash and attached it with a mini brad so it can move back and forth.


The sentiment is from Inkadinkado Wedding stamp set. I used the hearts cut from the front of the chapel and added some popdots for dimension.

The ribbon is from Recollections, its hard to tell but it says:  ...and they lived happily ever after....


Since this card is 7 inches tall I had to make an envelope for it. I used my Martha Stewart Score Board and this beautiful paper Wedding Words from  Recollections.


Here are few pictures of the favors and of the cake.


The tables looked so good... I love the Center pieces and of course the favor boxes :)


 ... love the cupcake holders


Cake anyone??


What a Yummy treat for all Kahlua Caupcakes with Raspberry Icing.......they were soooo good.


Wishing my friend and her new hubby all the best on their new journey of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!