Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Leap and rise above

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a fellow co-worker.

She is departing for another job opportunity and was nervous about it. I thought I might give her a little reassurance.... that sometimes we just have to go for it!

She is a strong woman and I know she can do anything she sets her heart and mind to.


The base is Bazzill cardstock, I also used a Momenta Pyramid pack, which I can't remember the name...sorry.


I love embossing, I think it looks so good.

The sentiment is from Pink By Design's The Life You Imagined.
The Butterfly is an Inkadinkado stamp set called Butterflies.
Recollections Party Pink and Stampendous Sunny Yellow Pastel embossing powder.


I added a leftover strip of the butterflies and the sentiment is from Pink By Design's Rise Above it All.

Hope you're all having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!