Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just a couple little notes of Thanks!!

Little notes of Thanks to a couple of friend's of mine and some chocolate too :D

Today I wanted to show you the 3x3 thank you cards that I made.


I used some paper and ribbon from my stash with my corner punch. The sentiment comes from Pink By Design's Jan Stamp of the Month set entitled Small Things.


The inside sentiment is from Pink By Design's Oct 2011 Stamp of the Month: Friends to the End.


The bird stamp is by Inkadinkado called True Friends.
I just love how the birds turned out, I embossed them in black on the yellow paper and then cut them out. Then just attached to the front of the envelope with a AdTech dot runner. (love it)

I wrapped a Purdy's Dark Chocolate Bar in some metallic red foil paper ...yummmmm

The second card is also made with paper and ribbon from my stash.


Both the inside and outside sentiments are also from Pink By Design's Oct Stamp of the Month: Friends to the End.


I embossed a Sea Star for the envelope in black embossing powder on green paper and used my circle punch to cut it out.


The Sea Star is from the On the Beach Mini set by Inkadinkado.

I love making 3x3 cards they are quick and simple to make.

3 comments:

  1. Your note cards are lovely and how great that you used scraps from your stash! I saw your card on the Pink Cricut Link Up and couldn't wait to check out more of your creations. I'm happy I did. I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! I hope you'll visit my blog sometime -- www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your notecards! I love 3x3 square cards anyway- their one of my favs--and you knocked these outta the park! Thanks for linking up and showing us what you were up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies... always love nice comments! I was very pleased with how they turned out too.

    Thanks Sarah for being such a great host!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!