Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day !!!!

Hi there today I wanted to share the card that I made for my Dad for Father's Day.

He lives in Ontario and we don't get to see each other very often, but we do keep in touch. I miss him and wish he could be closer. Happy Father's Day Dad ... I love you. Hope you have a great day.



I used  both sides of Reel Me In Dad paper from TPC Studio and some Bazzill cardstock for the base. I love the way that Embossed sentiments look, so I did this one in Stampendous Emerald embossing powder. The sentiment is Best Dad from Stampendous.


I just love these ties, I added dimension with some popdots. I recently won the Memory Box Family Ties Die from entering a card in the Pink Cricut Link Up Tuesday and I'm going to enter this card in the 2nd Ink It Pink Challenge - PbD02 . This week's Ink it Pink Challenge is a Masculine card or project, so I think that this fits right in.


I used the other part of the Family Ties Die for the inside and the sentiment comes from Studio G.. I think.

To all the great fathers out there...

Happy Father's Day !

4 comments:

  1. I like the way the ties turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Glad to see you using your die! :) Thanks for playing with us in the Ink it Pink challenge this week at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...I love that you embossed the sentiment. It added the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us for the Ink it Pink Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melinda, OM GOSH this is just darling!! I LOVE the embossed sentiment and the inside is just as adorable as the outside!! <3 it!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us for week two of the Ink it Pink Challenge!!

    xoxoxoxox

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!