Saturday, November 8, 2014

Little Monsters

From a month with no posts to 2 posts in one day.. lol but I just wanted to share the cute little tags I made for a special fun treat.

Almost a year ago a good friend gave birth to the most handsome twin boys. Well this year was their first Halloween, so I had to get them something. They got dressed up as these cute little blue monsters so I decided to make tags to match their little outfits.

I used the Cute Monster file from Michelle Rene and I just deleted some of the unwanted parts. I used Martha Stewart Flocking Powder in Fennel and gave them fury tummies. I added some googly eyes and some popdots to the mouth.


Originally my friend wanted to get photos of the boys in pumpkins but unfortunately it didn't happen. So I decided to put them in pumpkins for my tags using the Pumpkin Owl file form PPBN Designs. Made my pumpkins/monsters a shadow layer and added some ribbon.

On the back I cut out Spellbinders Pumpkin Circles for my sentiment spot. Then combining the Jaded Blossom Monster Mash stamp set and the Peachy Keen Frankly set to make my sentiment.

Here is a link to the original pictures before I spookified them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!