Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone's Easter was filled with family, friends, new memories and of course chocolate :) As a child I remember waking up on Easter morning and following the bunny prints around the house searching for clues to the next hidden treasure that the Easter bunny had brought.  It was so much fun! I still like to hide treats around the house.

So today I wanted to share with you a few treats that I made for Easter.

The first picture are some pb cups using one of my favorite kind of stamps from Jaded Blossom, Candy Stamps!

These are from the Easter candies set and colored with Copics. I added these to another treat that I made but didn't get a picture of. Oops!


I was at Michaels the other day and they had a really, really, really good sale on paper crafting items, so I just had a get myself the Fiskars  Corrigated Paper Crimper heeheee :)

So these are the first sour cream treat containers that I've made with my new crimper. I filled them with Jolly Rancher Jellybeans and Easter M&M's.

I am pleased with the way they turned out and boy are they fast to make :)


Then I made some Peeps on a stick, found this idea somewhere on Pinterest. I used short bamboo skewers and added 3 Peeps, placed them in a bag and tied a tag on with ribbon.

The sentiment on my tag says " For A Special PEEP" I got this stamp in the $1.50 bin at Michaels and stamped it in Brilliance Lime ink to give it that sparkle like the sugar on the peeps.

I stuck them into a 3D Fence Basket #40671 that I got in the Silhouette Online store and then added the bunny painting eggs from the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Hoppy Easter Cutting file.


Have a great day and don't eat too much chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!