Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Baby Shower Favors

Warning: This post is picture heavy but really adorable.

So today I'm going to share the favors that my friend's sister Katherine and I made for the baby shower.


Katherine made these adorable diaper favors and filled them with yummy candies.


I went to Michaels and purchased some baby bottles and ribbon. I picked up a bunch of Hershey Kisses and used several Jaded Blossom Candy Stamps, as well as a Hero Arts stamp for the bottom of each kiss. I then added some gift basket shred in blue and popped in the kisses.

I made the tag with the print and cut feature on my Cameo.


For the first kiss I used Brilliance Coffee Bean Ink and the little hedgehog on the Hero Arts Precious Baby Boy stamp set.


All the rest of the kisses I used Jaded Blossom Candy stamps.

For this one I used the Mustache Candies set, also stamped in Coffee Bean.



Here I used the Valentine Candies set with Brilliance Pearlescent Thyme ink.


The next set I used was the Baby Candies stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Thyme and Sky Blue.




 The last set I used and this is my favorite of all the kisses I made is from the Kawaii Candies set stamped in Coffee Bean.

LOL... I love this little poop :)

As with any shower we played a bunch of fun games but the game I loved the most was this:


I used Google to find some games and saw this one and I just had to include it in all the fun! I made the sign and the poop ballot using my computer and printer and then stamped the little poop all over!


Then came the fun part making the poop combos and letting everyone try to guess which chocolate bars I used to make them. LOL this was so funny I couldn't stop laughing, this is a must play game for a shower.




 One of the other games we played was What's in your purse? I used the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Safari Love Cutting files and printed out a header for this game.


What a great time everyone had at the shower. It took a while to make everything but I had so much fun creating everything and using all the different files and stamps and of course did I mention that I LOVE my Cameo :)

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on all of these creations for the shower. I love the idea for the bottoms of the Hershey's kisses. Everything looks bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!