Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rudolph's Spares

Here is the second holiday candy favor in my mini-series that I'm sharing with you : Rudolph's Spares.


I've had so much fun crafting these candy tubes and learning more and more about my Cameo and its features.

I cut the tag out of green cardstock and the top layer is from one of my Christmas Paper stacks. The sentiment is a print and cut.

Rudolph is cut out with my EK Success Deer punch. I cut out his antlers with some kraft cardstock and attached them with a glue pen. Then I added a googly eye and a shiny red nose.

I filled some Jaded Blossom 1x8 bags with shiny red gumballs and tied on the tag with some twine.

Heeeheee I just love the holidays, crafting and of course I love candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!