Monday, November 18, 2013

Grinch Poop

Hi everyone! Well the last two weeks have been super busy and I have been crafting up a storm between working and sleeping.. lol. In a previous post I told you that I bought a bunch of the Jaded Blossom 1x8 bags for candy and I thought I would do a mini-series of candy tube favors.

So I will start with my favorite so far... the Grinch! I grew up watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and still watch it every year! So if course I had to use the Grinch for one of the favors.

This is the print and cut version... not the best picture - it's from my camera
I used my Silhouette and welded two shapes together to make the base of the tag. Then used the print and cut feature with the Grinched font for the sentiment. For the Grinch I did him 2 different ways one version a print and cut and the other paper pieced together.

I filled the tubes with Grinch poop (aka green gumballs) and just love how they turned out.

I will post pictures of each of the fun yummy filled favors as the week goes on.

Happy crafting!

Here is the Grinch that I put together instead of the print and cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!