Saturday, October 19, 2013

Beware the Monster Eyes

Hello everyone just wanted to share one of the Halloween favors that I'm working on right now. I love Halloween, getting dressed up, getting to go to the haunted house, carving pumpkins and of course the candy! I love the candy!

I filled a Martha Stewart test tube favor with some chocolate eyeballs... yummm.

Then I made a box for the test  tube to sit in and covered it with paper that I printed on my computer.


I used the Jaded Blossom Monster Mash stamp set to make my tag. I stamped the sentiment in Tim Holtz Pine Needles then colored in the eyeballs with Copics. I matted my tag with the Spellbinders Pumpkin Circles then I tied the tag on with some Doodlebug Twine.


I will post more of the favors that I'm making and all the fun I am having this Halloween surrounded by candy.

I'm entering this into the Jaded Blossom October Challenge : Anything Halloween Theme. Make sure to head on over and check out all the great projects!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just WAY too cute! Love the monster eyes and the little sentiment and tag! So glad you could join in on our Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the candy "eyes" in your candy tube. Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo fun! love those eyes!!! thanks for joining us at the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!