Saturday, February 9, 2013

You're The Cat's Me Wow!

The Peachy Keen Connection had it's February Release Party the other day and has 2 Challenges going on to celebrate this newest release.

You can head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps store and check out February's Out Of This World Release... it will send you to another Galaxy!

I have chosen to do the fun pattern filled Challenge #1 hosted by the talented Gigi McKellips.

Gigi's Challenge: Use both polka dots and stripes in your creations.  Make anything you choose, as long as it includes polka dots and stripes And uses the Peachy Keen Stamps of your choice.

It was a coworkers Birthday the other day and she loves cats, so I pulled out the Animal Kingdom cartridge.

I attached some Score Tape to white cardstock  and cut out this cute little cat then used some Martha Stewart Flocking Powder in Swan for her body and Peony for the tips of the ears.

I used the Peachy Keen Critter Faces Set A Small for her adorable face stamped in Staz On Jet Black. Her collar is some pink ribbon I had in my stash that I cut in half then added some tiny rhinestones... so cute!


What Kitty is complete without a few balls of yarn? I cut them from the Create A Critter cartridge and used Zots to attach Divine Twine in matching colors for my paper.

 My Polka Dots and Stripes paper is a Recollections Fruit pack that I got at Michaels and the ribbon is from my ever growing stash... heeehee.

The sentiment is from the Pink By Design's Rock On stamp set and embossed in Recollections Petal.


The inside sentiment is from Pink By Design's Joyful Tags stamp set.

There's a $25 Gift Certificate up for grabs in each of the challenges, so pull out your Peachy Keen Stamps and get into that crafty space and reach for the stars!

Please upload your photos to the PK Connection and when uploading, tag your photos with the key words FEBRUARYCHALLENGE#1 (all caps and NO spaces).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!