Monday, May 21, 2012

Strawberry Delight

Hi there, just wanted to share with you a card that I made for the LPN on my unit.

She is a great gardener and likes to share her wonderful bounty. This year she gave a bunch of Strawberry plants to a couple of the girls and I.

When I say a bunch of plants.... I really mean about 100+ plants......crazy! So needless to say I'm going to have a huge strawberry patch this year.

So I wanted to make her a Thank you card for a seasons worth of yummy strawberries. This is the card I made using the Cricut Craft Room and the Country Life Cricut cartridge.


To make the base for this card I welded two strawberry shadows together, then cut one extra shadow piece in black to adhere to the front of the card as the shadow for the first layer


I stamped my sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and attached it with a piece of Cherry Divine Twine tied in a bow tucked in behind the stem.

The sentiment is from the Pink By Design Country Living stamp set. It's a must have stamp set that compliments the Country Life Cricut cartridge beautifully.


For the inside of the card I cut the first layer out again but in white and trimmed a bit of it off. Then used VersaFine Satin Red ink and the Say it Sweet stamp set by Pink By Design for my inside sentiment.

I hope she enjoys the card as much as I had fun making it.

I'm also going to post this to Link Up Tuesday at Pinkcricut.com. You should head over there and take a good look at all the great projects that people have been up to this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!