Saturday, February 18, 2012

Crafty Capers' Open House....YAY !!!

Today I went to one of favorite scrapbooking stores called Crafty Capers. They were having an open house and Victoria (the owner) had a great sale on JustRite stamps along with all her embossing folders so I just couldn't resist treating myself. Heeheheheee

She had platters of goodies and a FREE make and take.
So I had to indulge in both.... this is my card that I got to make and take for free.


She had all the parts ready for everyone to assemble. We got to emboss the flower in white and  then color it in with pencil crayons. I stamped a sentiment and there you have it. I loved her choice of paper and Flower stamp.


What a nice simple card to make, Thanks Victoria :)

Can't wait to see the new arrivals coming. There are 2 new companies arriving soon to the store:
Memorybox and Poppystamps. You can check out Victoria's blog or her Facebook page to see when they will be in.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!