Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Hand Sanitizer Holders

Hello everybody, hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and beginning to the new year.

Just wanted to share a few more Christmas projects over the next few days that have finally arrived at their destination.

I just love this Hand Sanitizer Holder by Lori Whitlock the combinations are endless.

For the first one I used Miss Kate's Ho Ho Ho file from the Silhouette online store. The ribbon and paper are from my stash and I added Wink of Stella around the black and on Santa's sack.


For this one I used the Echo Park Ornament also purchased at the Silhouette store. It's hard to tell but I used double sided tape and Glitter Ritz in white to match my paper.


Have a great day and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!