Friday, January 10, 2014

Candy Filled Ornaments

I made these fun candy filled ornaments with plastic bulbs that I found at Walmart. I filled them with a Christmas tree and snowman candy mix I found.


For the tag on this ornament I used a combination of print and cut and the Jaded Blossom Merry and Bright stamp set for the sentiment.


The sentiment on this one comes from the Penny Black Christmas Cheer stamp set.


This is actually a glass ornament that I got at Michael's which I filled with Wilton Candy Cane sprinkles.. love it.

Last but not least I made these super cute pencil favors and added some neat little Christmas erasers that I also found at Michael's.


I used the silhouette and some Miss Kate Cuttables SVGs along with the print and cut feature on the Cameo to make the tag on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!