Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Kathy (The Peachy Queen)

Peachy Keen Challenge #47 : Sketch Challenge :  Happy Birthday to Kathy!

This week is very special over at Peachy Keen as it's the Peachy Queen's BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Kathy! 

Peachy Keen is one of my favorite stamp companies and if it wasn't for Kathy, they wouldn't exist. I'm always so happy to get my package in the mail when I order from Peachy Keen. I know that I'm getting a high quality stamp and will get a clean, crisp image. I LOVE my Peachy Keen stamps!!!

They are turning this week's sketch challenge into a Happy Birthday Kathy Link Party!!

Here is the sketch to follow:



You can link your birthday card for Kathy and wish her a Happy Birthday and a big Thank you for all her hard work over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog.

Here is  the card that I made for Kathy.


I used Recollections cardstock and the Bright and Jolly paper pack for the base and layers of the card.
I embossed the PKS-11 Igloo in Recollections Glacier Embossing powder and colored it in with a couple of Copics.

I stamped and cut out the fishing bobbers in two different sizes and used the larger ones for the buttons in the sketch.

I embossed the sentiment from the Igloo stamp set as well but left out the word holiday and replace it with Brrrthday from the Pink By Design Snowflakes stamp set. I cut out the sentiment using a Spellbinders Grommet Tag and used some brads to attach it to the card.

Happy Birthday Kathy I hope you have a great week long link party!


4 comments:

  1. So sweet! LOVE that cute sentiment! So glad you joined us this week wishing the Peachy Queen Happy Birthday!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I bet this is how a Christmas igloo would be decorated. Thanks for sharing your card at Peachy Keen this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GENIUS!!! THis is sooooo cute!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!