Monday, January 23, 2012

These Boots Are Made for Walking

Due to some recent schedule changes at work, my team has lost a member :(

With so many changes, she had to make a choice to stay in the line or to go casual. Unfortunately she had to give up her line and we are very sad to see her go. If we're lucky we will get to see her now and again.

So on her last day with the team, I made her this card. At first I wasn't sure what kind of card to make, so I started thumbing through my sentiment stamps and came along one of my Pink By Design sets.

It was perfect: "These boots are made for walking", from the Cowgirl Up Stamp set. I decided to emboss it with White Embossing Powder.


For the inside sentiment I choose "Hope you're back in the saddle real soon", also on the Cowgirl Up set. Hopefully we'll get to work with her soon.


Then I pulled out the Cricut and my 3 Birds on Parade cartridge and cut out some Cowboy Boots in 2 different sizes.

Out came the cuttle bug and I embossed the boots with the Mesh folder. A little Pink By Design Twine, some popdots and some bling.

Matching Envelope 

I decided to make a matching little envelope stamped with the boot image also from the Cowgirl Up set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!