Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day Layout

I've been busy reorganizing my craft room and saw these Heart shaped buttons in my stash and starting thinking what can I do with them....

So I made this Valentine's Day Layout.


I used my Pink Cat Studio - Lily and Billy Sweethearts  stamp set and coloured them with my Copics. The sentiment comes from Pink By Design's October SOTM - Friends to the end.  I stamped it onto a Spellbinders Label Die and then Embossed in black. The Happy Valentine's Day Stamp is a Martha Stewart stamp set.



I used Recollections Shimmer Red cardstock for the base and Making Memories - Heart Floral Love Struck cardstock for the background.


Then I added some Pink By Design Divine Twine in Cherry
and thread on the Heart shaped buttons that started this whole layout. A few sparkly heart shaped brads and voilà!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!