Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kick up your heels! ....60 th Birthday Card

This is a fun card that my mother made for her sister's birthday . She turned 60 in December but I just wanted to share this great card with you all.



The yellow base of the card was a precut 12" piece from the dollar store. She used Recollections shimmer cardstock for top and shoes and glitter paper for the skirt.

The Princess (aka my Auntie) is from Rock Princess,
I would have to say that this is my mother's favourite Cricut cartridge. The armchair is from Love You a Latte Cricut Lite cartridge.... I love the armchair and the way she put it through the Cuttlebug with the Divine Swirls folder.

The "Kick up your heels! " sentiment is from the Pink by Design Rock On stamp set . I like the little details that she added like her painted fingernails and the flower bling for a braclet.

Great job Mom !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!