Monday, January 26, 2015

Playing with Vinyl

Over the last week I had a few extra days off and took some time to play. I tried my hand at glass etching and then decided to play with some vinyl. This is the largest piece of vinyl that I have ever worked with, I made a few errors but they were easy to fix. I knew exactly which sentiment I wanted to cut out so I found a 16x20 glass frameless picture frame, fired up the Cameo and went to work.

I have some fabulous and creative co workers and one of them is a fantastic seamstress. I wanted to give her a little gift to say Thanks for her hard work and the beautiful job she did with one of my tops for work.

I used the Power of one woman vinyl graphic by Snapdragon Snippets and it turned out pretty great (if I do say so myself).


While I was at it I decided to make a sewing shadow box as well. I cut out the Vintage Dressform svg by Jennifer Wambach, added some paper from my stash and threw in some colored pins... I love how it turned out too.


I hope that they will make a great addition to her sewing room and she will enjoy them as much as I had fun making them.

I will be entering these into the challenge #21 Anything Goes over at Silhouette Challenges. Make sure to head on over there and check out all the great projects and enter one yourself.

2 comments:

Love to hear from you!