Thursday, November 21, 2013

Snow Balls

Anyone who knows me knows I love the snow. I love the snow covered trees, the smell of the fresh snow and the of course who doesn't love a good snow ball fight?

For my this favor (now the third in my series) I started with the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Snow Much Fun cutting file. Using my Cameo I welded the shadows of the boy and the title together to make the base of my tag.

But since it was so small I ended up having to change the font and delete the snowflakes and the word "much". I also added a plastic confetti snowflake with a glue dot.


I added a Peachy Keen face from the In the Garden stamp set... Love these faces! Next I filled my Jaded Blossom 1x8 bag with white gumballs. Then finally I tied the tag on with some twine.

Here is the new version of this guy. I used the print and cut feature to redo the sentiment,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!