Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Haunting! PKS Blog Challenge #37

There's a fun Sketch challenge going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog.

Create a card or layout using the provided sketch! They will be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and the runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

So here is my card for Challenge #37 - A Sketch.


I started by embossing the purple cardstock with the Cuttlebug and the Haunted Damask folder, then used some Ornate Green Gate paper in the Spooky and Kooky pack by Bazzill.

Using the Spellbinders Standard Circles Dies I cut several circles in different colors.

I used the Recollections Haunted House stamp set, Martha Stewart's Elegant Witch stamp set for the bats and the Peachy Keen Happy Haunting Ghosts stamp set for the ghost and the sentiment, which are all embossed in black.


I used the Peachy Keen Happy Haunting Ghosts stamp set for the inside of the card as well.

Here I layered all the circles together and embossed BOO! onto the smallest circle. I stamped, embossed and cut out another cute little ghost from the set and added him to the inside.


I just love these little ghosts, they are so cute! I actually won the stamp set over on the Peachy Keen Connection a few weeks back  and was so excited to get them in the mail and use them.

Head on over to both the PK Connection and the PKS Challenge Blog and check out all the fun and amazing stuff going on.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Melinda- The Peachy Keen ghosts look extra spooky with the haunted house in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done, Melinda! ALL of the embossing looks great, and I'm so glad you could join us for the PKS Challenge this week! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!