Friday, September 16, 2011

Halloween Card

So anyone who knows me well.... knows that I Love Halloween.

With it fast approaching I decided to pull out all the Halloween making supplies and let me tell you there are many!!!

So many options, but at some point I have to just start making cards and see what I create in the end. The purple color isn't part of the card just a background.

So here it is:



RECIPE

DCWV Rock Crystal Skull Foil Paper

Recollections Cardstock

"Dead Men..." - Pink By Design - Pirate's Life

"Just a Spooky..." - Pink By Design - Ghostly Greetings

Blood Spatter and Coffin - Martha Stewart - Vampire Halloween 

Skeleton - October 31st Cartridge

Colorbox Ink - Scarlet

Brilliance Ink - Graphite Black

Red Bling  and pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!